Sunday 22 February 2015

Kisses are delicious


FORWARD- This post contains explicit sexual language,discretion is therefore advised



Those tingled erect nipples brushed against my face as her boobs bobbed deliciously out of her lacy-detailed brassiere as I hungrily grabbed at them,licking and sucking at the nipples lustfully then tracing the well rounded outline of her mammaries with the tip of my tongue which was sending her wild with sensation,flicking her long weave to cover her face which cascaded down,reaching the back of my neck,she cupped my head with one hand,caressing and scratching my back with the other,I put my arms around her tiny waist,feeling for the buckle of her thin belt which I unhooked and pulled her trousers down revealing a tiny dull pink pant which tightly hugged her well sculpted hips and barely covered her now slightly swollen but sexually charged vulva,she slowly pushed my head down even though I knew where she was driving me to and tried to avoid it by slowly resisting, pretending to concentrate on kissing her hips but she moaned,pushing me right down till I
was face to face with her fanny,I inhaled deeply,slowly and hesitatingly taking off her panties which to her,she found romantic,I caressed her vulva,stylishly wiping off her wetness then spread the sparse strands of hair around her clit as she graciously spread her legs for me to perform some hot cunnilingus on her,wrapping my legs around my shoulders,I shut my eyes tight as she chuckled at my action,seductively sucking at her index finger,I devoured her genitals making her jerk for me to eat her all,scratching her clit against my teeth while she moaned,calling my name and squeezing her breasts

After a while,she nudged my head up with the tip of her fingers,smiling sheepishly while my mouth dripping with drool which I had dribbled all over her vulva,her long legs spread apart,she moved closer to me and kissed me,tickling my nipples with her fingers,she pulled off from me and whispered into my ears saying

"Let me give you pleasure"

I chuckled as the air of her breath tickled my earlobe,she made me sit on the closed water closet then flipped downwards,her legs shooting above my head while her head went down to my phallus,her weave spread out on the tiled floor,her soft,warm hand grabbing my erect member and within seconds,I felt a warm,wet and fleshy enclave cover up my manhood and started making slurping sounds,she was so good at it I felt she was trying to suck my seeds out but I managed to hold it in,occasionally squeezing her bubble derriere which were staring me in the face.

"If only men could get to taste their salty semen,am sure they won't insist on blowjobs"

She sputtered with a mouth full of saliva after she was done giving me a head,I smiled,she spit out the saliva and with her fingers giving me a sign for me to come for her,I stood up as she pulled me by my erect manhood up and crouching on all four,she tilted her ass back in a doggy style position,passing one hand below her tummy to her vagina,rubbing it lasciviously,motioning with her index finger for me to come for her,my breathing heaving heavily,I bent down to pick my jean trouser,taking a condom from my back pocket

"Why not enter me raw,want you to nut into me"

She said,totally shocking me,my jaws falling open but my tongue and throat too dry to utter a word,I just shook my head strongly,tearing the condom pack with my canine and slid the slimy rubber all over my member,I moist two of my fingers with my saliva,inserted it into her honey pot and fingered her for a bit as she jerked with spasmodic pleasure,begging for me to enter her.

I held my schlong to the lips of her vulva and pushed me into her,sending her wild with sensation,cupping her boobs with my palms and fondling it while she pulled at her weave and biting at her cloth as I pound and thrust hard,my eyes shut tight,feeling like am on cloud nine.

*NINE HOURS EARLIER*

"It's valentine's day Maj,since you are currently single,guess as usual,I should expect dinner would be served on time as I might go out and come back with one of my shorties"

Hamz said with a cheeky grin to me while folding his freshly laundered clothes he had just packed off the spreading wire outside inside his wardrobe,I felt abit stung by his comment,looking at him as though a cockroach that needs to be crushed,I hate people reminding me am single but it was a choice,I felt it is emotionally and financially draining to be in a relationship and cannot sustain it with my present emotionally detached situation towards the opposite sex

"Don't expect dinner little brother,am not your cook and as it is valentine and I have no one to coo love nothings into their ears,guess I would just go to the garden,cover myself with earth and pretend am a carrot"

I snorted with indignation,finishing up with tying my shoe laces to join my brothers QT and Karl downstairs for some morning workout session while Hamz kept cracking with laughter in the bedroom,I descended the stairs looking absent-minded

"What's up bro! Why are you looking so off?!"

Karl asked,slapping me by the shoulder,QT smiled,reminding Karl it was valentine and I had no plans

"Oh oh! Little brother"

He said soothingly,wrapping his arm around my neck

"Don't worry ok? We would stay indoors,all of us and kick back watching soccer...or a movie or something"

I nodded with a sigh as Hamz descended the stairs then we all went for our routine morning exercise.

Hours after we had finished from the exercise and had breakfast,I lay splayed on the rug,feeling a little down in the dumbs as my family watched reports on the cancelled election and other political news when my friend Kunle called me,inviting me to a valentine party he was throwing at a hip club in town

"I hope it's not one of those kiddish party with balloons and tacky dressed people cladded in red and white"

I rasped

"Oh Maj,you insult me,what do you mean by that? Is it so you can write something about it on your blog?"

He said which got me laughing

"Oh Kunle,you this guy ehn! Don't you want a superb review of your party on my blog?,it has a lot of readership and you can boast to your friends that I had a nice thing to say about your party on my blog"

I answered,he paused for some seconds before telling me he had a surprise for me at the party

"Really! Tell me na"

I exclaimed excitedly but he told me I would have to be patient till evening

"It's just a few hours more,chill ok?"

I sighed and agreed,ending the call,I stood up with a grin plastered across my face,Hamz scoffed and asked if mother luck had finally shone on me and I found a date which got Mom and QT giggling

"Hamz what is your problem ehn! Why are you always bothered if I have a date or not? Am not ugly ok? Unlike you,if I want a date,I would get it like that"

I said with snap of my fingers,Hamz's eyelids fluttered rapidly with incredulity,Mom,QT and Karl having a filled day of laughter at our expense

"You! Cute? Go and siddon missy! Have you seen my cakes huh?"

He gibed,pulsating his abs and flaunting his packs

"Women love this,not a cute face"

I shook my head sadly and reminded him that sometimes having a hot body doesn't always get you your required taste in the opposite sex

"You are so ugly it would give a girl nightmares besides I think you build your body because you are insecure about your looks,image is everything like Natalie would say,am good looking and get my fair share of admirers pinning for me,building my body would be an overkill for them,easy does it brother! I go easy,women crave for me and I make them go crazy by shunning them"


I countered as QT and Karl cheered and howlered,including Mom,all clapping and dissolving in gales of giggles at our bickering,Hamz turned to face Mom angrily,asking whose side she's on

"I know as always,you would support your sissy "daughter" you never had"

And with a loud hiss,stomped out of the sitting room,leaving us all stunned,Mom shook herself out of her shocked state and called out to Hamz but he didn't respond

"What is the meaning of that?"

She asked,facing us all one at a time

"Weren't you guys just joking? What was that? Calling you a sissy and a daughter I never had?"

She said addressing me,I smiled wryly and told her not to bother herself

"That's the easiest jab anyone throws my way to offset my emotional balance and get me recoiling with insecurity,calling me pretty,sissy,the daughter you never had,etc,I've been bullied since forever by people that I have practically begin to see calling me pretty as a compliment,it hurts a little though coming from a brother I helped changed his diapers"

I said,flicking a tear off my left eye and walked off the sitting room,ascending the stairs to my room

"Oh! Not you too?!"

Karl called after me,Mom throwing her hands in the air frustratingly,I got to the corridor upstairs and bumped into Hamz who pushed me off,I was so irked,I slapped him hard across the face and a fight broke out between us two,kicking me in the belly while I dealt him with slaps,punches and scratches and screaming,the heavy footfalls of QT and Karl could be heard hurriedly thumping  upwards on the stairs and they pulled us apart from each other as I kicked and cussed,Mom who was coming after QT and Karl slapped me across my face from behind and as she made to move towards Hamz and slap him also,he bolted into his room and shut the door

I screamed at my Mom,demanding why she would slap me

"Am a full grown man Mom! You have no right"

"Shut up right now Maj!"

Karl screamed back,Mom looking flushed with anger looked me up and down with disdain

"I have no right huh? Maj,I have no right to slap you?because you now grow a beard and are taller than me huh? And through with school so because of that I can't slap you?"

She said,advancing towards me to slap me some more but I ran down the stairs

"You didn't ask me what happened,you just came behind me and slapped me like that,I don't like it Mom,It's unfair "

I screamed again,she asked me to wait for her so she placates me,QT and Karl laughing,I knew what she meant and ran out,she turned towards the room upstairs,calling out to Hamz not to step out of the room throughout the day.

Some minutes passed then I went upstairs to my room to shower,I came out of the bathroom,standing on the foot mat to allow the water drain off my body

"You do know fighting with Hamz earlier this morning was totally unnecessary,if he isn't mature enough to digest a joke and not take himself seriously,atleast you should"

Karl voice startled me a bit from where he lay on the bed,his arms clasped behind his head,I sighed,telling him it was wrong of Hamz to zing me with my insecurity

"What does he mean? That I don't deserve a valentine...a date? Just because I intentionally decide not to date anyone?if he is feeling upbeat because for the first time in his life,he's spending a valentine alone,why come at me?"


I spit,Karl smiled and told me again that I shouldn't have reacted the way I did by showing I was hurt or attacking him when he pushed me at the corridor upstairs

"You know me Karl,I always try not to give friends and strangers the satisfaction of seeing me hurt but Hamz is my sibling and he just had to go there...to the same insecurity people go at"

My face seething with anger and hurt whilst dabbing my body dry with my large towel and fumbling through my stacks of clothes hanged in my wardrobe for a suitable party cloth

"Just calm down ok?am sure Hamz would come around and he would apologise"

I nodded without stopping what I was doing.

By evening,I got set for my friend,Kunle's party,my mind racing through options of what his intended surprise for me would be. Cladded in an unusual ensemble of black meggings,black bermuda shorts,black long sleeved round-necked shirt,black facecap and black ankle-high boots with the only hint of colour being my silver coloured wristwatch and my light chocolatey-brown complexion which stood out against my ultra black apparel,I called up a cab which took me to the venue,billionaires club in central area abuja. 

Setting foot into the club,the amplified sounds of music thumped continuously against my chest,fog of cigarette smoke filtered above the crowd of club revelers who were swinging and gyrating to the music blasting from the speakers,thick cocktail of different colognes and sweat,mixed with alcohol and flavoured smokes of shisha hit my nostrils so much i was almost feeling dizzy already,I rarely club or party and do not take alcohol or smoke cigarette so my body was gradually reacting to the foreign place I was in.

I pushed my way through the throngs of dancing bodies to the bar where I met a sweat soaked Kunle who was cooing lasciviously into the ears of a sleek girl in a tiny dress,I waved at him and he exclaimed delightedly,motioning for me to come to him

"Wow Maj! I love your baff up! Prim and proper as you always are with some funky edge to it,all black,cute and you just had to wear your meggings,lol"

He said,licking his lips lustfully,sipping from his bottle of expensive wine to which I responded with a smile

"If another guy was wearing meggings,it would have been dope wouldn't it? But am wearing it and it's raising eyebrows?"

"You look hot Maj..really,you do,no homo..come here,meet my babe for tonight"

He said,gesturing me to shake his acquaintance,I held her hand delicately,pecking the back of her palm sweetly,she blushed and commended me for being such a gentleman

"The likes of us are rare"

We all laughed as I asked Kunle for the surprise he promised me

"I hope it's a nice one"

He nodded affirmatively,swallowing a gaggle of wine,he paused for a moment then asked me to turn around...

...There she was,Rita,a girl I'd once flinged with,almost developed into a relationship but she then traveled abroad for her tertiary education and we lost touch,that was before facebook got popular

"OH MY GOD...RITA!! IS THAT YOU?!"

I shouted,she screamed yes as we ran into each other and I carried her,swirling her around,she held my face in her palms and told me she had missed me,amidst laughter and hugs,I held her arm,surveyed her figure then pulled her in for a dance,whilst dancing we caught up on our lives,thereafter sam smith's "stay with me" blared through the speakers and while trying to change her into another position to keep dancing,our lips brushed against each other,the feeling was electric,her feminine smell filling my nostrils,she held my jaw and kissed me,her soft lips enveloping mine

We disengaged from the kissing and then she pulled my arms,as I tagged along with her towards the toilet and once the doors were closed,went at each other like hungry wolves.

*PRESENT TIME*

I'd just cummed,panting hard with my body dripping with sweat,Rita rubbed my chest tenderly and asked if she made my valentine

"What a way to reunite, yea?!"

She said,I was so glad we met again and excited we hooked up but sadly,I don't see a future for us but yes,her kisses were indeed very delicious

KEEP UP

20 comments:

  1. am sorry maj,for the first time,you performed below par,aside the sex scene,the story didn't do it for me,so rita popped from abroad and rather than contact you,contacted kunle and just like that had sex?
    -iyabo,lagos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @aunty iyabo,trust me,there isn't anything lukewarm about this piece,i mean,how hard is it for someone to have sex this days,since sex got easy to find,love got difficult to find,what i didn't like was why hamz and maj fought,i mean it truly wasn't necessary and we haven't noticed any rivalry between those two,so why would something so little cause so much outrage and fits cuff?
      -gbenga,ondo

      Delete
  2. nice title,maj just seems to whip em out so nicely,it makes you itch to read the story ,so,maj had sex and the kiss was delicious,so?
    -nneka,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  3. why the bad review?you don't always every post to be dripping with suspense,intrigue,etc and i don't see what's not to enjoy about this piece and i think it's a risk maj took,rita asking him to nut inside her,thank God maj used a condom,who knows the hell she has raised abroad with her pussy with those garlic-smelling,dirty white men,nice piece and the sex was hot,was fanning meself here,hehe
    -nkiru,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  4. maaaaaaaj! hahahaha,ok,i love this piece but my question is,does rita read kuwda or kunle cos if they do,you are so toast
    -seun,victoria island,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  5. men would always be men,rita came on too cheap and behaved like a slut in a club toilet and after having her anyway,maj knew she couldn't be the one,lessons to you all women trying so hard to impress in the club and be the most talked about bitch,you get dropped
    -funke,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  6. hamz is such a baby still sowing his wild oats,maj shouldn't have descended to his level
    -lisa,united states

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are right about one thing...kisses are indeed delicious,lol
    -israel,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Don't expect dinner little brother,am not your cook and as it is valentine and I have no one to coo love nothings into their ears,guess I would just go to the garden,cover myself with earth and pretend am a carrot"

    oh lord maj,hehehehe
    -michael. C,united states

    ReplyDelete
  9. maj,your sex scene was just so graphic so much i found distasteful,what kind of whore does that in a public club toilet that is most probably teaming with germs and bacteria
    -loveth, lagos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @loveth,most girls want to do stuffs rita did but are afraid of being labelled a whore,she's been adventurous,maj might not marry such a lady but a man would eventually do and that man would have a sizzling sex life and she might also make a good wife wife while the lots going for virgins would have a boring sex life and eventually cheat on their wife
      -rufus,abuja

      Delete
    2. you almost right @rufus but then do you advocate young girls whore around and ask men to nut inside them in club toilets?all in a bid to get experienced?
      -ibrahim,lagos

      Delete
    3. @mabel,am guessing you the frequent club goer and lost count of your body count then in justifying your actions,term the society as hypocrites,whew! i just pity the poor man who would someday prostrate before your family,paying through thick and thin for brideprice just to get your hand in marriage...the hands of a whore

      -vaughn,ghana

      Delete
    4. @vaughn,you must be a stupid online troll,but do i blame you?am just expressing my opinion...my 2 cents,you either agree or not bu going as far as calling me names?i would take the high road and be civil,even maj had to delete my earlier comment and no,am not a whore like your mother

      -mabel,lagos

      Delete
    5. @mabel so much for taking the high way and being civil,that said,being a virgin doesn't make you a saint or better housewife just as being a hoe doesn't make you a nymph and dirty bitch
      -yusuf,ilorin

      Delete
  10. first time maj and hamz actually fought...over a woman issue,hmmn,what am i saying,empires and kings have fallen over women
    -isaac,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  11. poor rita,she is the one who had the most to loose in the piece,whew!
    -kunle,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  12. i thoroughly enjoyed this piece
    -keme,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh maj,so u perform cunnilingus on women?it causes oral cancer oo,u should never try it again
    -isabel,benin

    ReplyDelete