Thursday 31 July 2014

Happy new month of August



This is wishing you a month of wonderful, amazing and beneficial august visitors and ofcourse, an ebola-free month,hehe. Happy new month Amazeballs!

Coming up on Keeping Up With D Adagiris!


-I AM MAJ...I AM MEE- We take a peek into Maj's personal life and into his cupboard to ransack some of his skeletons...y'all wanna see

-PILL AND PORTIONS- What is your take on black african voodoo? Do you think we should take it seriously or act like westerners and call it being fetish and superstitious? Karl and QT got into a really bad fight and events leading towards it led a superstitious mom to her marabouts

-BEARDS- Sasha, Mr Vaughn Bach's and Maj went on a date...a date that got Maj hating the word beards and his beard

KEEP UP

17 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't wait...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pill and portions...- I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Maj and vaughn's daughter,looool,can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to all especially I am maj,I am mee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maj! You're so talented,even the synopsis is making me die of suspense,you certainly know how to grab attention

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cool but you should post more,8 posts in 31 days? Not cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the funny thing is,those 8 posts grabbed attention and lotta comments

      Delete
  7. I am maj,I am mee,I can't wait,including pills n portions,infact,all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tightens seat belt,oya na

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should post,atleast once everyday na

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're talented maj,me love you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow maj...somehow you keep us so so glued to wanting more of your live stories,I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting n suspensefilled,down to synopsis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keep entertaing us amazeballs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maj keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maj dnt worry I as well knw d feeling of being bullied cos u re not lik d rest of d world..... wat doesnt kill u makes u stronger rite......?

    ReplyDelete