Thursday 27 March 2014

Family Reunion 1

"Take your leg" I said to Karl as I pushed his leg off my thighs as my hand brushed against his early morning hard on as he sleepily chewed at his mouth and slept in some more,I smiled as I compared his manhood with my brothers and I whose own is quite bigger and I just concluded in my head that Karl's own is like a typical white's manhood,pinkish and small,I smiled again and yawned loudly,covering my mouth as I threw the duvet aside and lazily climbed out of bed,went to the window and threw the persian-styled curtains apart,the early morning rays of sun flashing in as I quickly blocked my eyes from the sharp rays of the sun. It was 7:05 am in the morning of a saturday and my family were still sleeping,it is usually like that in our household during weekends as I drew in fresh breaths of the early morning air then walked towards the bathroom to brush my teeth,Karl kept tossing around the bed,deeply asleep,after brushing my teeth,I went downstairs to start preparing breakfast of bread and tea with omelette,but before then,I went to open up the windows to let in fresh air and let out stale air from the previous night,as I spread the curtains and opened up with wide windows,I big,bright,red ribbon caught my eye and I quickly took a second look,it was a huge red bow with ribbons tied to a car,my mouth went agape,wondering how a car with ribbon got into our compound,parked right in front of the house,I went outside and called suleiman,our gateman,he came running towards me and I pointed to the car,which was a toyota venta,"how did this car get here", I said, "oh, bro Maj,good morning oo,ehn! Na oga madam before before oo,he came and said today na mummy's betday and he said na him gift be dat" he said in pidgin english,it suddenly occurred to me it was Mom's birthday and I went "oh", as I bit at my fingers,tottally suprised Alh Mohammed could send Mom a gift,for new fans,Alh Mohammed is Mom's ex hubby after my dad,the car looked lovely and new and flashy but would Mom accept this gift?it looked too grand and it looked like he was trying to get Mom back,I smiled as I checked the car around,walking around it,I saw a big card placed on the bonnet with the inscription "happy birthday sweetheart,here,my token to show my undying love for you,happy birthday..from Alh Mohammed",I bursted out laughing as suleiman also joined in,laughing,Karl had woken up in the room by then and he stared out of the window,asking me what's up and sighting the car,asked where it came from,as he came rushing down the stairs and whistled as he checked up the car,wanting to take the keys from me and I quickly missed his hand to prevent him doing so, "the gift is for Mom,from Alh Mohammed,so we have to chill and let her wake up,its her bday! Remember?" I said, "oh yea I do know its her bday,wow! This man must still be pinning for Mom,this car is dope,I love it! She should accept it" Karl responded, we went in as QT and Hamz also came down as Karl told them the news and they quickly went to check up the car,Mom came down some minutes later after hearing excited noises downstairs and we wished her happy birthday,I brought out the cake we had prepared the previous day and we hugged and kissed her and when she saw the gift her ex-hubby brought,she was shocked,Hamz begged her to accept the gift,she simply nodded her head and called Alh. Mohammed,telling him she can't accept it as it was too grand,Hamz and Karl were making faces,urging her to accept it,Mom sighed and said thanks as we all cheered silently,we couldn't believe we've gotten another fabulous ride to add to our minimal fleet,lol,we took the ride on a spin as we checked up all the lovely inbuilt gadgets in the car,it was a cool ride and it really made our day,as soon as we got home,had our breakfast,ate cake,Mom got a call,it was that time of the year when we go for the annual family reunion of the ADAGIRI family,Mom's heart skipped a beat,whew! We all know what it means,annual meeting of drama,we all shared knowing glances....48 hours and we would be on our way to our hometown....with our new ride,this is bound to cause upheavals....u bet....KEEP UP

4 comments:

  1. A few corrections ; move your leg
    Toyota venza not venta
    Nice write up. Waiting for the next episode

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think u should publish the first series of the book to give new fans an insight to the amazing,intriguing stories of the past so they can fully ubderstand what's going on now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was a lovely story. Glad ur mom accepted the gift

    ReplyDelete