Tuesday 29 March 2016

Dawgs have no soul 1

Na na, Na na, Na na, eh!
I bet you start loving me
Soon as I start loving someone else
Somebody better than you
I bet you start needing me
Soon as you see me with someone else
Somebody other than you
And I know that it hurts
You know that it hurts your pride
But you thought the grass was greener on the other side
I bet you start loving me
Soon as I start loving someone else
Somebody better than you

 The sonorous and melodious voice of Ciara's "I bet" song nicely blended with its instrumentals and studio work that went into making it a worldwide hit filtered out of the sound system in my room whose separate speakers with a remote control allows you to adjust the system from anywhere in the house, with a built in amplifier that delivers 18W of high quality audio with some serious, spine-tingling, reverberating bass making the song the more richer...the  speakers brought by Karl  along with him when he left the united states permanently to live with us. I lay splayed on the bed, lying on my tummy in nothing but my canary yellow briefs whose cotton material hugged my pelvic region deliciously tight as my soul connected to the song on an emotional level, twitching my ass cheeks to flow with the rhythm of the music since I couldn't possibly groove to the music while lying down.

Not sooner than suddenly, the flow of my music  got interrupted by the startling sound of my phone's ringtone, the phone ringing  from where it was on the bedside stool and on picking and checking who was calling, it was Nicole, Karl's mom, I was really surprised as I instantly sat up with the phone in my hand, picking the stereo remote to turn down the volume all the way down with my lips parted in surprise as we haven't heard from her in a month...atleast, she hadn't talked to me directly, so I looked transfixed, not knowing whether to quickly go and give Karl as I quickly processed in my head she might have wanted to reach Karl but couldn't get him but yet again, I thought since she's calling me, I could  just go ahead and pick it and if she wants to speak with Karl, I rush and give it to him not knowing he wasn't even in the house as he had gone on a stroll with QT. So I went ahead and picked it.

"Hello baby boo!"


The familiar voice of Nicole came through the receiver, intentionally auto tuning her voice  to make it sound sexy and slutty, I had to take the phone off my ear and look at the screen again to be certain it was indeed Nicole that was calling and placed the phone back to my ear, she continued,

"Didn't you get my nudes? I had to make sure the lighting was perfect to make this bod I work so hard on  look absolutely flawless for you baby...Babe? Say something hello?",

She said with a chuckle, I hesitatingly cleared my throat then said an awkward hello, telling her it was me... that she must have made a mistake. Her chuckle instantly vanished, there was an instant silence which I sensed was from being most definitely knocked over in shock, my voice perhaps echoing in her ears and numbing her to silence as I could mentally picture  her face literally going pale with embarrassment, I went on to tell her I understood, smiling sheepishly to make her feel at ease which in retrospect now, I can't say if it helped or made her feel so foolish. She blushed with embarrassment and said she didn't mean to call me, (obviously), and certainly not to make an international call. She asked how I was doing and wanted to know if Karl was with me but I said no, she said it was ok and promised to call later that day or the next and I said it was fine, she blushed again and asked if we could keep that chapter between us a secret and I said no problem, (So Sorry Karl and Nicole but kuwda has to be done).

A while later, I heard someone pounding heavily on our gate prompting me to get up with a start, quickly going to the window, drew the curtain aside to see who it was and found Garba practically jumping from his cubicle towards the gate to ascertain who the punk it was that was pounding at the gate so. Hamz who had been sleeping unbeknown to me on the rug in my room also woke up from the noise, asking me who it was that was at the gate, I hurriedly put on a tank top and shorts and went downstairs towards the main door and Hamz who was just in  his boxers trudged sleepily along, I opened the front door and saw Garba having what seemed like a heated argument with a man outside who seemed to be crossed based on their angry animated actions and the person on the other side of the gate shouting at the top of his voice. Hamz and I waited at the door, holding the door ajar pondering whether to go to the gate to find out what the issue was or just wait and allow Garba deal with it when we saw the men engage in a bit of scuffle and the man, accompanied by three armed policemen pushed their way in, advancing towards us while Garba ran along with them, my heart thumped furiously as my head quickly tried to fathom who they could be and what the grouse was.

Stomping with rage towards us was a man in his early 50s , a fair man who's got darkened by the sun over time but with traces of his fairness left sparingly over his skin dressed in a slightly worn out, off white T-shirt over faded jeans, putting on a pair of leather slippers, a bit round in shape with a protruding paunch, bald headed with sprinkles of grey hair sprouting on his bare scalp with a bit of a bow leg which looks funny when he walks fast as he was doing now accompanied by three hungry looking and severely dark and slim policemen who obviously looked like they got tipped to follow this angry man when we haven't committed a crime...at least none that I know of at that moment. They obviously had no warrant and came holding a cruel looking, death-spitting gun. In a few seconds, the man and his goons of policemen were standing before us panting, he asked if I was Hamza, my heart skipped several beats as I said no, quickly turning to face an equally ashen looking Hamz and in a flash, turned back to face the man, telling him Hamza wasn't around, he scoffed, a bit amused as was upset,  he then picked up his phone to dial someone, asking the person to describe what the Hamza looked like and the person did as I saw him gradually turn his darting gaze towards Hamz, glaring furiously at him, he pointed at him, accusing him of raping his daughter and in a flash, pulled Hamz by his hand out of the front door where we stood as Hamz staggered out, quickly stretching his hand for me to grab him which I missed and dealt him a thunderous slap, I screamed at the man in utter disbelief and a sweeping rage which engulfed me as the policemen tilted their guns towards me and I instantly retreated, my voice going mellow as I calmly explained to the policemen that my brother is no rapist, the man clucked his throat gutturaly in disgust, pointing at Hamz, saying Hamz raped his daughter and he was going to make him pay for his henious crime, I was dumbfounded, Hamz began to cry, his face swollen from the slap he received, shouting in his defence, totally denying any knowledge of any girl who was raped, the man turned to the policemen, ordering them to bundle Hamz up and take him away, I tried resisting their attempt but one of the men pointed his gun at me, promising to "spit" some bullet into my face if I make any move, Garba began to plead with me with tears flowing down his face, begging me not to make any move...hell yeah! I couldn't make any move.

With Hamz being pulled away by his boxers while screaming and crying, mucus trailing down his nose, pleading with me not to allow them take him away as I looked helplessly, my eyes red with tears, the men drove away as they kept dealing him with slaps much to my chagrin! What happened next?

KEEP UP

16 comments:

  1. Nicole is a badt badt woman..isn't she married?
    VAUGHAN PH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This goes to show sending nudes has no age limit, lol..i mean nicole/ karl's mom? sending nudes? with what body? would wait and find out
      -Aisha, abuja

      Delete
  2. hamz is always getting in trouble,am so tired of him,i can imagine the roller coaster you guys must be in..waiting for 2
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that ''i bet'' song, hamz is a prick, mom would be beyond upset
    Van murs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good writeups, intriguing title as usual, apparently, the policemen are the dawgs with no soul..such scumbags..whew!
    -Ahmed yinusa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't you guys lucky to have a gateman who is so loyal? some of these aboki men couldn't be bothered if everyone in the family is humiliated or taken away
    -Ngozi, enugu

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..oh nicole.lool, it's been long we heard of her..i really hope to God that these travails with hamz ends with this police issue, he's been humiliated far too much to begin to learn some vital life lessons
    -Niman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would i be right to label you guys a dysfunctional family who are interesting?
    -Natalie, aussie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't dysfunctional natalie, just an average family with baggages like every other family in the world, maj just tells us theirs
      Ruby, west indies

      Delete
  8. wow..just wow oh maj,hamz has suffered

    ReplyDelete
  9. you guys would someday be so famous maj..God willing
    -Nekky

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the adagiris!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hamza, hamza hamza..lolz

    ReplyDelete
  12. but where was karl and qt? how could they leave you babies at home?
    -Kunle, lagos

    ReplyDelete
  13. insensitive much @kunle..babies? seriously>
    -Binta, niger

    ReplyDelete