Monday 22 February 2016

Meet the brothers!

  A lot of Kuwda fans, especially those who didn't start with us from inception, read our stories and though they enjoy it, don't  fully understand why we are the way we are even though they relate to a lot of our stories and some already feeling like a part of us. I occasionally get mails from fans asking why the brothers always defend Maj (myself) from trolls, why are the brothers so close and show so much love towards each other despite having occasional "great" fights and misunderstanding amongst several other personal questions.

Well, in this episode of keeping up with the adagiris, we are taking a little trip back in hindsight at some episodes which focused mainly on each of the brothers to get a scope at their personalities.
Starting with-

QATARI (QT) AKA THE ANDRE-
QT is mostly quiet and a man of few words, he loves bodybuilding, rarely shows emotions and can be shockingly caring and sweet when he wants to, making you wonder if he has bipolar like Andre in the hit show Empire, I must say  they have quite a bit in common, Lol, this is quite evident in FLAWS, WARTS AND ALL when to the utter shock of myself and Mom, QT showed concern and a protective mien towards me when I considered taking steroids to counteract my effeminate tendencies. QT has body bursting with testosterone as evident in his energy charged activities in ADAGIRI ADAMS 1 and 2 and 3 and also in LIFE HACKS. Even though a man of few words, this doesn't mean that when he wants to really talk, he doesn't, in fact, Qatari does indulge in a shamelessly petty activity of gossiping with friends as read in THE SECRET LAUGHTER OF MEN though this habit is often very brief (but lethal) and very far in between.

Next is my humble self

MAJ AKA THE KIM

Hmmm! How do I even begin to describe myself? (Smiles) first and foremost, I decided when I started writing Kuwda that I was going to be as real as much as possible, detail our ups and downs, challenges, fears , pet peeves, dreams et al and as uncomfortable as it always makes me seem to admit (as it is an insecurity of mine) I've always admitted that I am quite effeminate and naturally, touted as the one who brings on the drama in the family, an insight into all these can be read in I AM MAJ..I AM MEE . Unlike my brothers, I don't build my body, rather I take care of it (winks), I won't say too much, just go ahead and read GOD MADE ME BEAUTIFUL. Even though am quite soft unlike my brothers...unless it comes to getting tongue-lashed and whipping up some drama, when I  come on strong, I also get down with the guys by indulging in some rough and tumble...I try, click ADAGIRI ADAMS 1 and 2 and  3 , also LIFE HACKS, Oh, I also love my women, hmmmn! Lol, read KISSES ARE DELICIOUS and CARPE DIEM to know what trips me in women even though people assume I play for the other team simply because I got those sultry features as read in QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY and DO A BRUCE JENNER, Hmmn! how can I ever forget the bruce/caitlyn period, whew! I can also get really inquisitive and love to dig, find out how in CRIMSON SKYLINE. Just like every other guy, I also get moments when I  have my girlfriend drama...more complicated as a result of my girly nature, read in CAMOUFLAGE 1 and 2. Wow! There's so much about me, I really have to stop, it's only natural...afterall, I am the kim of the family, lol .

Next is

KARL AKA ..JUST KARL,

He is unassuming, quiet, though can be loud when he wants to, my newest closest sibling since he toppled Hamz off the title, An ex-military man, we see bits and pieces of his exploit in the american army before he joined us here in nigeria in 2012 after leaving the states with his mom Natalie to look for his late dad's family (us), JE SUIS KARLY gives us some insight as well as THE ONE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED. Karl although quiet and all, can be violent when totally ticked off, read THE SOUND OF SILENCE and a look into his background pre-nigeria can be seen in UPHEAVALS 1 and 2 .

The next and final sibling is the baby of the house

HAMZA AKA HAMZ AKA THE HAKEEM-

Stubborn, a cassanova, troublesome, ugly, Urggh! All these and more describes Hamz, (He would so strangle me when he reads this, lol), but they are the truth, read all our spin off episodes when Hamz and i travelled to lagos in MAJ AND HAMZ TAKE LAGOS, especially the episodes LASGIDI STATE OF MIND, STORY FOR THE GODS and  GRANDE SORTIE to get a peek into his world with women, oh, don't also forget the very recent FONDLE FOR TWO, lol, next is AWKWARD ENCOUNTER. As stubborn and aggressive as Hamz is, he can be sweet when he wants to, like when he surprised me in DO A BRUCE JENNER and WATCHING EMPIRE, then...

Well, lastly is Mom, I really wouldn't have loved to mention her and also I ain't putting up her real pic for obvious reasons, I mean, we all read SHUTDOWN didn't we? Mom although a sweet and sleek lady, can get her drama on as read in THE OTHER WOMAN. She's an opinionated and indefatigable woman as seen in WHAT POLITICS HAS DIVIDED and every inch a lady with her girl group high school past in LYING IN STATE, she dealt and still dealing with extended family issues in SEABUCKTHORN, IMMORTALIZED IN HISTORY with the late matriarch and all, COMPOUND MATTERS then that scary moment in WARD 309.

 A lot of events has happened in the family, I can't just detail all but with these episodes outlined above, you get atleast some insight into our persons. At the end of the day, we are a regular family with our own FLAWS, WARTS AND ALL, and WE LIKE TO PARTY and let our hair down when we get the chance, also, like every family, we got our very many different PHASES in life, the times when we get A CALL TO CRY and despite it all, a family who has got SO MUCH CLASS, SO MUCH PANACHE!

 KEEP UP!

18 comments:

  1. Am totally rooting for maj, lol, i love how he's different amongst them all and does anyone agree with me that he kinda looks like kim, or is it just my eyes?
    -Cher, usa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOTALLY AGREE @CHER, THEY BOTH HAVE FLAWLESS SMOOTH SKIN, BOTH GOT SUCCULENT, POUTY LIPS, CHEEK BONES THAT CAN CUT, I MEAN, CHECK OUT THEIR EYEBROWS,LOL, I DON'T BLAME MEN FOR COMING AFTER HIM, HE'S TRULY AFRICAS' KIM
      -lOURDES, USA

      Delete
    2. you guys failed to mention the nose, look at the tip of their noses even though kim had work done plus she has makeup gurus who help her achieve that but then,maj nailed it naturally with no filter,that's dope, lol
      -Melanie, scotland

      Delete
  2. Hamz isn't as ugly as maj paints him, just because he has good looks doesn't mean he should paint his siblings in a bad light, hamz is cute as hell,in fact, the only sibling who is ugly here is maj, look at qt, qt is soo cute,maj is overrated..yea, i said that, so you amazeballs can come for me
    -Lyndsay, united kingdom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut up lyndsay, it's obvious maj is the beautiful one and calling hamz ugly is just a lighthearted joke, stop being a hater, they are all cute but karl looks a little too white to be mixed, his hair is all straight and wavy
      -Frank, netherlands

      Delete
    2. @fank, this shows karl is a mulatto, aparently, sir adagiri's blood was dominated by natalie's blood, they are all so cute and i do agree, maj kindam looks like kim, the resemblance is quite uncanny, lol and i love hamz's drake style haircut
      -lOUISE, CAYMAN ISLANDS

      Delete
    3. stop being so shallow @lyndsay, maj is the cutest, they are all handsome but maj just sorta stands out and even the brothers agree and encourage him never to blend in with the rest of the guys, like resisting bodybuilding like the rest of them, it's tough but he's taking it all in its stride but then again, everyone is entitled to their opinion, maj is the kim of the family, without him, the rest are nobodies
      -VAUGHAN,PH

      Delete
    4. 2vaughan wow, who would have ever thought, lol
      -Gbemi, ilorin

      Delete
  3. isn't it just genius that all your titles are dope and you could still talk about you guys and make a story out of your titles, that shows talent and thank God you aren't all muscular, whew!
    -Bernard, poland

    ReplyDelete
  4. karl and maj are my favourite adagiris! you go guys!
    -Aisha, abuja

    ReplyDelete
  5. even with your dope titles, you still weaved a post outta it, this is so cool maj, loving you guys,it's good to finally put a face to the brothers, karl is soooo cute, followed by qt, then hamz then maj,lolz
    -NGOZI, LAGOS

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your family maj and i agree, you're beautiful
    -Cassie scerbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. finally, the brothers debut,this is so yum,lol
    -Ebere

    ReplyDelete
  8. the other woman, so much class and panache, immortalized in history, sound of silence, my fave episodes of all time on kuwda
    -Justin, mexico

    ReplyDelete
  9. maj, what a debut
    -Monalisa,aberdeen

    ReplyDelete
  10. how do u come up with your titles maj?
    -Austin, florida

    ReplyDelete
  11. maj equals dope

    ReplyDelete
  12. Root for Karl! Dee Thompson

    ReplyDelete