Tuesday 9 February 2016

Fondle for two

FORWARD- This post contains sexually explicit language, discretion is hereby adviced.


#Poof...Poooof....poof!"

The sounds came in quick succession from beneath Karl's buttocks with the clean air slowly taken over by the putrid sickening smell of decayed beans, I gasped for breath as the foul smell flooded my poor nostrils, quickly covering my nose and running towards the window curtains to pull them aside to let in fresh air,

"Gosh Karl! What the fuck was that? Did you swallow a corpse?"

I let rip, He apologised profusely, blaming the beans we had taken 2 days earlier for the continuous farts he had been breaking, just about that moment, Hamz waltzed into the bedroom and quickly perceived the foul smell that had overtaken the room making him literally screeching to a halt, he told me whilst covering his nose that he had been farting non-stop since the same day we had beans and Mom had complained earlier also about the strange way her poo had been smelling, while I on the other hand had been noticing some yellow tinged breakouts on my face, Hamz suggested it could be GMO beans, I laughed, telling him not to be an alarmist that it could be as a result of pesticides or preservatives, urging everyone to take a lot of water and milk to neutralize the effects the beans was having on us all,


 "Go and get a trouser to wear bro..."

Hamz said as I stood naked wearing only my briefs,

 "...And cover up your tiny dick",


This got me laughing, I responded,

" What tiny dick? You know I got a grower dick, not your flaccid looking dick whether erect or not, you barely notice the difference"

Karl bursted out laughing spurring Hamz to fire a jab at Karl also, saying he also has a tiny dick,

"Oh little brother don't start with me"

He said, trying to comport himself, he continued,

"Maj and I got grower dicks, QT got a shower dick while you....you got..how would we qualify yours now?"

He doubled over in fits of giggles again, Hamz countered saying he knows he got a cute dick and girls aren't complaining,

"Oh we are sure you won't tell us if they are or not"

I swiftly responded. It was the last day of the year and as the usual practice every year, every street holds a carnival which starts in the evening into the new year, Mom strongly disapprove of us joining in those parties saying the origin of carnival in brazil was a form of festival to celebrate their pagan gods at the time and so was unislamic but Hamz and I are of the opinion that a lot has changed since then and the carnival is a way to unwind and have fun so I called him aside for us to make plans about sneaking out later at night to attend the carnival which promises to be a BOMB.

Already, guys in the neighborhood were already setting up colourful lights all around the entire area, holograms set up in all corners , cut-out life size cardboards of butterflies, adorning everywhere, huge banners welcoming everyone to our annual carnival set up at the entrance and exit to the estate, massive speakers and elevated wood stage  all mounted with the excitement palpable in the air. The morning and afternoon before the carnival begins is used for awareness so customized shirts had been distributed beforehand to all the youth in the area to be worn when the awareness starts, not sooner had Hamz and I finished deliberating when loud speakers tuned in with a bass voice of a man clearing it's throat announcing that all youth are to turn out in their numbers wearing their customized shirts to go around the entire area to raise awareness for the carnival, Mom gave us a beat-down look which says "you had better sit your asses down", our bodies itch to get out and join in the fun but we couldn't, the speaker was beginning to holler at individual houses and families to send out their sons and daughters and our house was particularly mentioned as we had become rather notorious for not joining in carnival activities but Mom couldn't be perturbed, we couldn't go out and that was it.

It was such a torture hearing the youths gather and latest hip songs played while all the lads and girls gyrated to the sounds, screaming in excitement whilst displaying their placards and distributing handbills to passers-by before moving in a procession in their awareness bid around the estate and environs . Hours later and it was late in the night around thirty minutes to midnight, colourful light well lit and twinkling adorn everywhere, heavy duty led lights beamed at every corner, QT kept looking at Hamz and I with suspicion that we might want to sneak out so we feigned annoyance at being disallowed to attend the carnival and sulkily stormed off to the guest room to sleep which in fact is a ploy to sneak out from the guest room which is closer to the main door  downstairs while QT and Karl stood at the balcony upstairs, seeing the whole carnival party as it unfolds.

The party had already started  in earnest, Hamz and I snuck out and taking the backyard garden and the emergency tiny gate which was put there in case of a fire, we opened it and went out but the snag is, the gate can only be locked from the inside and with a cosmopolitan mix of youths gathered everywhere in our estate which ofcourse would include criminals looking to use the blasting sound of music and the dark to mask their ploy to do their nefarious activities, we couldn't risk leaving  the gate open so Hamz looked around, found a black nylon and a stick then  hooked the gate from outside, even though I wasn't too settled with the arrangement, I grudgingly left with Hamz , blending into the crowd of excited youngsters. Minutes had passed when I sighted Simi, remember her from SO MUCH CLASS, SO MUCH PANACHE, she seemed excited in her cropped top woven in a zigzag around her neck with her nicely shaped belly button obvious and a nude coloured latex trousers she wore, she looked delightfully alluring and inviting, some two guys danced their way towards her and tried to grope her from behind but she swiftly turned around to scratch their faces which got the guys upset, I quickly moved in and pulled her towards me even though I feared for the both of us now, quickly looking around to see if my macho younger brother was near me but the punk was busy engaged in a chat with some busty lady, I turned around to face the boys and boldly told them the lady was with me, they looked me in a funny way like they could snap me in two but I didn't budge, I kept my straight face while Simi tipsily cuddled into my arms, her derriere, tightly wrapped in latex brushing against my crotch, gradually stroking it to life but I tried to hold myself from giving my johny the free will to come to life, it would be embarrassing and make me look like a perv.

Anyway the guys smiled and left us, Simi turned to me and gave me a thank you peck on my cheeks, I blushed and asked if she's been drinking a lot as she was really tipsy and looking like she would fall if I don't hold her, she admitted a few shots of drink but suspected her drink had been laced with spanish fly by some guy she had been dancing with earlier and some other strong potion, making her tipsy, I sighed and let her collapse into my arms while others gyrated to music and every dark corner taken over by boys and girls...and even girls and girls  having quickies and one night stands, I looked around for Hamz but sighted him quite far away together with a neighbor friend of his groping the busty girl from earlier. Simi asked me if I wanted to dance but I said no as she obviously wasn't in the right state to dance, she smiled and pulled me along, I hesitated but couldn't stop myself, as we moved towards the dance floor, I noticed we weren't stopping, rather we moved and moved towards a dark spot where moans could be heard, when I made to talk, she shushed me, grabbing my crotch and squeezed it lightly which gave me an instant hard on, I swallowed and moved along with her. She unzipped my fly and brought out my erect manhood, gasping at how rock hard it was, she smiled and looking up into my eyes, she covered the entire length with our mouth which were all warm inside, gagging on my schlong which sent sumptuous sensation travelling in speed of light around my body, she gradually brought her lips close to the cap of my dick, sucking on it, using the tip of her tongue to tickle the opening on top of my dick, I moaned out, holding her head and urging her on, she had her thick whitish saliva all over my manhood, a lot of it dripping to the ground as she looked into my eyes again, grabbing my balls and giving it a gentle fondle, I felt my cum rushing forth but held it back when suddenly I thought I  heard someone call my name, I swiftly turned back and it was Hamz, his mouth opened in utter surprise at seeing Simi and I getting "down" like that, Simi smiled in a slutty manner and invited him to join us, looking at me for consent, before I could agree, Hamz jumped in, grabbing Simi by her weave and planting a deep kiss on her, I thought it was such a weird thing for two brothers to make out with one girl and at the same time, I felt my dick going flaccid at that but Simi turned to me, taking my balls and sucking it, jacking my rod back to life, Hamz smiled at me but I shut my eyes to push the weird feeling out, Simi grabbed both of our dick and simultaneously giving us the blow jobs of our lives, Hamz bent down and spanked her ass, dipping his hand into her latex trouser to finger her ass and my mouth opened in horror, the stuffs this kid brother of mine knows, Simi moaned, giving me the look for me to grab her boobs and I did, expertly smooching her mammaries as she continued to moan and choke on our respective manhoods till Hamz gave a loud moan and spilled his seeds on Simi's face, followed shortly by mine and just at that moment, everyone screamed,

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" ,

KEEP UP!

17 comments:

  1. Hahaha, whoever thought simi was a badt badt gurl...hmmn, the sexual smooch was vivid and raw but waaaay tooo short, lolz
    -Kamsy, abuja

    ReplyDelete
  2. oH Maj, that was some really crazy bomb ass post, being long you posted something hawt, am reading this at work mehn
    -VAUGHAN PH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two brothers having a blkow job with one girl/ if you didn't write how awkward you felt, i would have dismissed it off as a lie but you allowed the devil take over by shutting your eyes to the obvious wrong you knew..and does simi read your blog?
    -Louise, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. simi from so much class, so much panache? oh lord, i had such high hopes for her and if she were sane enough to get away from the guy who spiked her drink with spanish fly and other stuff which got her tipsy, why would she loose her self when she got into your arms?
    -Deborah, osun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @debs simi lost her self control with maj cos she's been secretly craving him, you know what they say about your real emotions coming out when you are drunk and hamz tagged along and she thought? ''why not?''
      -Ryan williams, la.usa

      Delete
  5. maj..you are one lucky son of a mo'fucker and hamz didn't dull, i like that guy...super sharp, lolz..hmmmn
    -Kunle, lagos

    ReplyDelete
  6. gmo beans could also be pesticide beans or beans with a lot of preservatives so maj, you sorta cntradicted yourself, i hope you stop buying beans where you normally purchase them
    -Madam cynthia, united kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooouwwwuuu maj, this post is rich, my fave episode so far in 2016, i just had to leave a comment, more of this...sex sells, lol
    -Gbenga, jos

    ReplyDelete
  8. simi is a good girl, she's just free spirited and sex didn't happen, just a blow job, a girl should be fierce and have a bit of her bitchy side, so it's cool, no judging
    -The feminist, lagos

    ReplyDelete
  9. lolz...maj? seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  10. why does hamz continue to have the most fun amongst all the brothers? maj, don't be eclipsed by your younger brother to being the kim of the family oo, get your groove on
    -Melinda, abia

    ReplyDelete
  11. lolz...baddest guys, lolz
    -Doherty, umuahia

    ReplyDelete
  12. what ever happened to qt?

    ReplyDelete
  13. free for all sex party, lolz, those damned carnivals, lolz
    -REUBEN, LAGOS

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy new year to you too and grower dicks gives the best fucks, lolz
    -Siobhan, belgium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha 2siobhan, good gurl

      Delete
  15. so so raw maj, haba

    ReplyDelete