Wednesday 25 May 2016

Sex with simi!

FORWARD- This post contains explicit sexual and erotic content..do read at your own discretion!


It was something like a scene from a romantic flick that balmy mid-morning after a lengthy banter which ended in a hearty raucous giggle that got gently doused down when she looked into my eyes, holding my gaze with hers in her usual smoldering way of staring at one as though she's posing for a sultry-themed magazine shoot, her deliciously full and plum lips lustfully moist with a nude colour gloss which she occasionally licked at rather sexily with the tip of her tongue while her long, brownish-black hair freshly loosened, looking quite damp, very oily and obviously matted was finger-brushed  back, cascading all over her back in its voluminous glory as we laid facing each other on the blown up leather settee on their porch overlooking their rather small and circular shaped compound with beautiful interlocked grounds, she briefly held my hands and gave it a tender squeeze then dropped them as though they were red hot embers which instantly had an electrifying sizzle  on me as my member nodded repeatedly between my legs which I stylishly held back with my thighs so as it not to prod further up and thus embarrass me while she flicked a strand of errant hair perched on her eyelash off her eyelid which she obviously did to avoid looking ostensibly horny to salvage her modesty and preserve her girly demeanor.

 Simi complimented my eyebrow...most girls do, they apparently love how naturally arched it is which totally defines my facial appearance altogether, I got the memo she was giving me ALL the greenlight into her "world" and I wasn't going to fumble this up as I lowered my gaze just a bit down, staring intently at her hint of cleavage peeking at the top of her cream loose blouse with cute huge buttons which weighed down the loose material with which her blouse was made,

 "What are you staring at you perv?!"

She asked part amused, part serious, I smiled, shook my head slightly and simply commented on how wonderfully made she was, going further ahead, I blurted out,

 "I would love to have you Simi.."

 Her eyes squinted almost to a close in utter disbelief at my guts...apparently, this shy and retiring guy had no qualms blurting out his amorous desires for her with a straight face...or is it with a lewd look, she reached for my cheeks and gently stroked it, the softness of her palm contrasting in a brush against the hard skin and hair of my stubble as my breaths instantly got intensified and heavier,

 "What are you waiting for Maj?"

Simi asked seductively, my lips parted excitedly in a grin as I moved closer and our lips locked in hungry kiss, our tongues bumping against each other and our saliva moisting up the clench of our teeth and the grip of our bilabials while my eager hands travelled around her delicately soft body, feeling her all over when she suddenly stopped me midway as my lip gloss smeared lips went agape with beads of sweat formed around my forehead already, she went,

"Stop Maj...You're forgetting we are outside, let's go inside"

 So we rushed in and didn't hesitate to help peel off each others clothes off our bodies as I suddenly stood still in awe of her naked body, my rather long and fat manhood turgid and erect kept nodding furiously in front of me, the cap getting moist with pre-cum,  her light chocolate complexion was dewy and all-round even while her skin glowed with good health, her pear shaped boobs with its tiny cowpea nipples looked ripe and inviting to grab, her silhouette isn't exactly hourglass as she's slim but yet curvy in the right places with some tiny lines of stretch marks gradually making its appearance on the side of her waist just at the peak of her womanly curve down her pert derriere which is quite negligible as major stretch marks are a turn off of mine. Her legs are straight and smooth while her pubic area apparently wet and begging to be devoured looked neat with sparse curly hair trickling around it, smelling rather neutral...that is, not a bad smell neither a sensual smell either. Having taken in and salivated over her God given "assests" , I went ahead and grabbed her left boob ever so gently and wrapped my lips around her nipple area, fondling the other boob with my other hand as the sensation sent her moaning with pleasure, then tracing the outline of her mammaries with the tip of my tongue and down to her navel and just above her clitoris, I sent sizzling shocks through her body with my tongue which got her pores erect with goose pimples  as she fondled her boobs and begged to be penetrated and I obliged her pleas but not before I sucked her navel and rubbed my nose around her navel to stylishly avoid not performing cunnilingus on her then I made her lie on her tummy and raised her waist up, pushing her back further down to tilt up her vulva to the "ready" dog-style position, I picked the condom she left on the bed for my use and with one tear with my canine tooth, I pushed the rolled-up condom out of the pack and gently slipped it all over my cock. I held my manhood towards the lips of her cunt as she begged me to be gentle then gradually  inserted the cap of my dick into her honey pot as the electrifying sensation sizzled through her as I felt the delicious flavour and warmth of her womanhood envelope me, she jerked her ass vigorously for me to thrust into her but I kept my cool, gradually pushing my member into her till all was firmly buried into her, I grabbed her voluptuous booty and began thrusting into her like an injured bull...

"Hold up Maj, biko! This is too much information...damn! Do you want to kill us? The image that has got conjured up in my head as a result of your words is so fucking steamy, that will do"

Hamz blurted out, I laughed, QT and Karl were short of words, Karl then stealthily tucked his gradually inflating phallus behind his thighs, breathing hard and asking me to stop, QT cleared his throats and with a cynical glance asked if I didn't make this up,

 "...Cause I know you are a writer and you're good with words, this scene you just conjured up is just too much...especially for a guy like you"

I felt quite stung by his remark and quickly retorted,

"If you're jealous bro, go shove some cock in your mouth, sex with Simi was AMAZING and it's not compulsory you believe..."

 Karl quickly cuts in and demands I quieten down and not speak to my elder brother that way, I fired back,

"Why would you demand I shut up? Why is everyone always jealous of me when I get the chance to bed a woman you all wish you could? Oh! Am the effeminate one huh? The imperfect one huh? How could I get so lucky? Well, God does help chase flies off tail less cows doesn't he? Whew! Let me go call me up some Simi, hehehe"

QT stood up, shook his head and just ignored me and left while Hamz couldn't stop throwing me the looks of disbelief and worry that I might soon be on my way to upstaging him as the super playboy of the family...I know I don't want the title but right now, I love that my brothers are all quiet, horny and tortured by my sizzling sex life with Simi! For once, they all wish they were in my shoes!

 "KAPOM!"

 KEEP UP

12 comments:

  1. OMG MAAAAAAAJ! YOU ARE BAAAAAD
    -VAUGHAN, PH

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew!this is simply erotic, your descriptions are vivid, simi must feel violated if she reads this
    -Tom, England

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawd, maj, smh, lol, i was reading this at work..come on! lol
    -Lyndsay Fairweather, England

    ReplyDelete
  4. maj is a perv when he wants to be..he has his way with women cos he seems harmless, quite cute and effeminate, so women aparently want a different flavour from all things macho and clearly, they are nailing it..you shd teach a class maj
    -Aisha, abuja

    ReplyDelete
  5. fat cock and long was all that got me..what's your number maj?
    -Ngozi

    ReplyDelete
  6. steamy maj..woo!
    -Merian, greece

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, your brothers had better take d back seat, women aren't all about he muscles again thses days, infact, muscles more often than not is just eye candy, they don't deliver...slim guys do it better..so yum
    -Nafisa, bauchi

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmmn, lol..*tucking my boner* i can imagine d look on hamz's face
    -Lewis, lagos

    ReplyDelete
  9. kiss and tell guys are the worst
    -Stella, uganda

    ReplyDelete
  10. am sure simi wouldn't mind reading about this1

    ReplyDelete
  11. your use of words is epic..hmmn, so hawt
    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete