Friday 28 October 2016

Jupiter's cock!

Peter is a rather ubiquitous young lad who's spontaneous and quite fun to be with and a friend of Hamz's.

One chilly saturday morning, after a heavy downpour with droplets of rain still drizzling, Mom went out with QT and Karl to inspect a plot of land which she plans to cultivate into a farmland leaving just myself and Hamz alone at home when Peter, in company of a group of other young guys who are also friends of Hamz came visiting.

 Even though I'm noted amongst my siblings not to get chatty with my siblings' friends, the guys somehow roped me into their conversations and I found my stone cold facial appearance that morning gradually thawing into a cheerful face as I flowed with their conversations and after about thirty minutes of non-stop banter, we all decided to play a game of truth and dare with Peter drafting the game's rules with penalties attached to each rule which were meant to be awkward, uncomfortable and outright embarrassing... Apparently, this looks like it's going to be fun.


Things got pretty exciting and soon got heated as players fell and punishment meted out which were very embarrassing to the players to the amusement of all. I thought I was on top of my game, slaying everyone right and left as everyone, including myself thought I was beyond failing when shockingly, I fell short  on my answers and was asked to dip my hand into the "pool of trouble pot" to pick my nemesis, it felt funny yet scary as I couldn't imagine what penalty I would be slapped with upon picking a piece of wrapped tiny sheet. When I unfolded the tiny piece of paper, the shocking penalty reads,

"You are to kiss your team mate"

 My mouth went wide open in horror, everyone kept saying "shit" amidst laughter, a befuddled Hamz turned to Peter who was the guy I was to kiss and asked him why he would put such a penalty in the pool,

 "C'mon man! We are all men, this is fucking awkward AF Pete" ,

To which he cheekily responded,

"But that's the essence of the game... To be very very awkward and besides, I didn't think I would be the one to pick this or have to pair with whoever does, I was hoping it would be you two brothers who would end up  doing this, then that would be fucking awkward".

 I was so mortified to speak, Hamz cackled in alarm then went,

 "You're fucking maad to assume I would lock lips with a man not the least my own brother, are you nuts?"

So Hamz, Peter and I agreed we should shelve that penalty and pick another to which others roared in disagreement, arguing that since they've had to go through with their own punishments amongst which includes, licking the soles of everyone's shoes, dancing butt naked, etc, we definitely had to go ahead with our own punishment, so I braced up for what could probably be a kiss of death as Peter and I kept laughing awkwardly at the thought of what we were expected to do whilst Hamz covered his mouth in horror, squinting his eyes so as to barely see what was going on.

After what seemed like forever, Peter and I cleared our throats and gradually moved closer to each other as the other lads roared with laughter, jumping around and clapping, as some said it served Peter right for falling into his own trap. With my face propped forward, I shut my eyes tight and waited for his lips to touch mine when suddenly I felt the cool touch of a tight lipped pair of bilabials against mine as one of the guys uttered "Gross" at that moment while I immediately perceived  Peter's breath stinking of garlic so I quickly withdrew from him, almost in a flash as the rest of the guys kept roaring with laughter with Hamz looking red and forlorn at the same time, uttering under his breath,

 "What in jupiter's cock is this?".

Though over hyped for the wrong reasons, I wasn't totally disgusted with the smack as I had thought it would be except for his breath oozing of garlic, it felt pretty unreal but plain and unlike katy perry who kissed a girl and liked it, I just kissed a boy and I pretty much didn't like it.

 KEEP UP!

12 comments:

  1. Lol, i can imagine how awkward that must have felt but really, it's no bid deal, heavens didn't fall
    -Lyndsay Fairweather, England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yucks! Oh maj, lol
    -Aisha Umar, abuja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eww! i almost wanted to say serves you right and gosh, God knows i hate a garlic breath, lol, sorry dear.
    -Emily Rj, ICELAND

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmn..the guy didn't seem quite fazed as maj and hamz were, guess he felt giddy puckering up to maj, lol..don't blame him
    -Siobhan krust, scotland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, i love your brazenness to post this..super dope
    -VAUGHAN ,PH

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..so gross maj, you should have stormed out
    -Kayla, usa

    ReplyDelete
  7. your indirect support for the lgbt community..keep it up
    -Rashonda, usa

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're really talented maj, lol and truly africa's kim....lol, so daring
    -Somto, Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are daring maj to share this....quite controversial in a place like nigeria.
    -Claire, brussels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol i love u maj....no holds barred, frank assessment of your deeds and family, love u
    -Melvin, lagos

    ReplyDelete