Wednesday 4 March 2015

From our mail box


Hello Amazeballs,hope you are all having a nice day? soon,we would be kicking off with the spin off episodes on keeping up with d adagiris titled MAJ AND HAMZ TAKE LAGOS but before we do,a peek into our mail bag and attend to all those questions,queries and commendations from kuwda fans from all around the world. Let me also use this opportunity to thank you guys for your love and interest in our lives and making our blog,a part of your leisure reading and the most of kuwda fans also dealing with the frustrations of not being able to leave comments,we've tried everything,I really do not know what else to do but we would not relent,so please keep trying,thank you! To send in your mails,comments and suggestions,please forward those to abdulmajeed4luv@gmail.com

So here are your mails,the ones I could attend to.



Q- Hey Maj, am really impressed with what you are doing,it's a nice concept but you should add real life pictures to your posts to make it more interesting and close to watching you guys on motion- Lisa G- Ireland

A- Thank you Lisa,I know am suppose to do that but once my brothers agree,then we start full force,they are still adjusting to this whole "reality" thing,please let's be a little patient.

Q- I recently started reading your blog maj and whilst reading through,I was surprised to find similarities between you and the kardashians,

first,you both (the kardashians and the adagiris) have unusual surnames,it isn't the type of surnames that are common,I remember when the kardashians came newly,people found it quite hard to pronounce their surname

Secondly,both families' dads are late,Robert kardashian and Ahmed adagiri are both late and were married to stunning women (Mrs adagiri is stunning according to maj and fans who attest to the fact)

Thirdly, both families's late dads left them a fortune,which sadly,they couldn't really inherit due to some problems or the other (the adagiri brothers should by now have inherited their father's family fortune but haven't )

Fourthly, Kim,like Maj is the sibling in the middle amongst the rest and the most beautiful or good looking and also apparently their parent's favourite child

Fifth,the kardashians have half siblings just as the Adagiris have a half-brother

Sixth, both surnames are four syllable words

Seventh, Both kim and maj rarely smile for photographs (google maj and find him on facebook to confirm this point)

Eighth, Both kim and maj are the main drama of their respective families.

Ninth, Kim and Maj are obsessed with looking young and always looking for the next elixir of youth.

Tenth, Both kim and maj have managed to make their families and "shows" relevant and running for years on end now- Vaughn, Scotland

A- OH MY GOD! Hahahaha! Oh my! You know,I never even noticed the similarities and damn! You are a foreigner,wow,am impressed,you really should be a private investigator,you really took your time to draw out the similarities,thanks so much.

Q- I think what you are doing is quite nice but don't you feel your sense of privacy is gradually getting lost? Once you finally get the worldwide attention you crave,it would be hard for you to turn it off- Magereth, Benin

A- Thanks Maggie (I hope I can call you that) for your concern,I perfectly understand what am putting us through and to avoid all our sense of privacy been opened for all out there,dates,events,places and sometimes names have been changed or edited to protect my family.

Q- I don't find your writing impressive nor entertaining and would love you to get your link post app on twitter to edit my handle out and stop sending me your link post,who wants to know what goes on in your family? - Idris, Abuja

A- Am grateful you find my posts so entertaining you took out time to read it so much it galls you then you went ahead to get my email and send me your hate mail,thanks all the same for your critique,so do tell, what kind of writeups tickles your fancy? Lullaby (to calm your flaming temper) ? poems? Horror stories? (I love horror) lol, Be well!

Q- When would Maj be releasing his sextape,since you are africa's kim,you know,you should have a sextape - Lola, Lagos

A- You are part of a growing number of fans who are requesting me to release a sextape,infact,someone once suggested on the comment section of the kuwda blog that I should have a sextape with a nigerian male celebrity as this would hit the stands with a screaming headline and instantly go viral online as having one with a female celebrity would be termed normal,so Lola, who do suggest I have a sextape with? Male or female? Davido or nadia buhari? Lol

Q- Nice job you are doing maj,rather than follow the ways of the linda ikeji wannabes,you carved a writing niche for yourself,focusing on your family which am sure you would find cathartic, the first few words of a write up are what draws one in to read more and you do this perfectly,your titles,catchy and intriguing,I love your stories and your intelligence at turning your family drama into an entertaining read for us all,thanks for sharing your talent with us- Chika, O, Portharcourt

A- Thanks chika,your words touched me and yes,It's quite cathartic writing all these down,I feel calm and soothed after penning each post,thanks a lot.

Q- Maj,how true are your stories,how do we know which parts are fiction and which parts are real? - Cynthia, Ghana.

A- Thank you cynthia,the most of the stories are real.

Q- Maj,please give up already,your stories are boring- anonymous

A- Dear anonymous,I have no words other than three letters ,SMH

Q- You've come a long way maj,from when it was just you three brothers,you guys sexapades,your brothers addiction to football and they trying to make a career out of it,Karl's entry into your lives,his gay rumours,beating your aunty's hubby at her wedding when he realised they knew each other at the united states army,your school days,wow! A lot has happened to you guys and you've grown before our eyes! So proud of you maj,never stop writing- Sekinat ,Lagos

A- You've been a committed amazeball,you have been following from almost the beginning,thanks sekinat and I would try never to stop writing :)

Q- Good day maj,am a fellow writer and I've been studying your style of writing,I write fiction though but would love to write on my family someday,my question is,whenever an event or occurrence happens in your home,how do you digest it and write about it in such a way that is intriguing and interesting like you do?- Julius E, Cape verde.

A- Wow! We got fans in cape verde too? Woo! Anyway julius,there's really no rule to it,I think it is talent,even though I really do not consider myself a fantastic writer but people say I am,all the same,my tip to you would be, make the intro arresting and sustain the attention through the body of the post,I don't know if you get what I mean?

Q- Maj,you truly are beautiful,just like kim is to her family,what is your beauty regimen please,lol,cause am sure your beauty must take a lot of hardwork to achieve,help your female fans,lol  - Betty, Lagos

A- Hehehe! Beauty regimen,hmmm! Let's see, eight hours of sleep,soaking inside a bath tub of goat's milk with a dash of rosewater and dried lavender flowers and sipping coconut water all day! Lol, hope I've been able to help?

Q- Maj,why can't I comment on the blog? I've been trying for ages but my comment won't post,why? - Aisha,Abuja

A- Am so sorry aisha,are you an android user? If yes,then am sorry to announce that android users are having difficulties in leaving comments but it is still being worked on,please bear with us.

Q- Hello maj,I read seabuckthorn and it brought tears to my eyes,you nailed it with that post,I've been battling with sibling rivalry for ages now and I've tried and done everything,please what do you suggest I do to make peace with my sibling? - Adunni O, Kogi state

A- Wow,am so sorry you are going through a bitter sibling rivalry but I cannot help much since I don't have much details nor know what sex your sibling is,am not a psychologist or therapist but I would suggest you talk to an elder or person of authority your sibling respects to sit you both down and counsel you both,maybe your pastor,if you are a christian,that is a start! Best of luck

Q- I love your stories and since you guys are quite rich,you should go on massive promotional duties,like advertising your brand on social media and the mainstream media,so people really know about what you do - Ebuka, Warri

A- Lol,oh ebuka,what gives you the impression we are rich? Abeg oo,don't let kidnappers come for me,there is no wealth anywhere,if we were rich,I definitely would have done that since,but then,thanks for your advice,very well noted.

Q- Maj,when would the spin off episodes start biko? - Eugenia, Bayelsa

A- Ah! Eugenia,the thirst for the spin offs is real,lol,it would soon start okwia! Lol

Q- I saw your blog on the kardashian facebook posts and curiously,I decided to check and cleared it off my history as some wannabe kardashians but sometime later,I decided to read after the attention-grabbing titles just won't clear off my mind and am impressed with your work, now am a fan- Elise fairweather, United kingdom

A- Thank you Elise,welcome to the amazeball fold!

Q- You guys are cute and unlike kim,you are atleast talented,your writing is amazing,thank you Maj- Iyabo, Abeaokuta

A- Ok,thank you iyabo but hold up! Kim is not talented? What of their clothing line,make up line, ingenious concept of starting a game app on her life,etc,I think we should cut her some slack.

Q- I don't agree with people who commend you for doing a nice job with writing about your lives,nigerians aren't keen on reality tv or a family's drama,I think you should give up already- Emmanuel O

A- Well,my posts are not meant for you and other haters' eyes only and if you must know,the bulk of my fans are not nigerians but americans but even at that,we have a huge nigeria following,so emmanuel,your opinion does not count,do keep up anyway,you could use a lot of reading.

7 comments:

  1. am impressed,lol,especially on dealing with those hate mails,lol
    -kareem,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,truly te kardashians and the adagiris have alot in common...does that mean maj would soon be a man hoe too since he's slowly morphing into his muse kim kardashia?
    -ellie,ireland

    ReplyDelete
  3. maj has indeed come a long way and i agree with all those who suggested you begin to put real life pics of you guys,we now have our own african kardashians and thankfully,all men,not some whiny kardashians
    -seth,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  4. you definitely have a swift way of responding to hatemails and your sarcasm is epic,..how can someone be asking a guy what his beauty regimen is,lol,i love your response
    -kunle,abuja

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep it up maj! can't wait for the spin offs
    -uche,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  6. more sex stories please,we've missed that

    ReplyDelete