Saturday 20 December 2014

Hell hath no roar like an adam scorned 2

Let me start by saying if you get upset easily,especially at someone's foolishness and lack of taking a stand,you shouldn't read this.

My mom is an irrational woman whom no one seem to be able to please,one moment,she needs something and just as you are trying to get that sorted,she comes up with another demand,most probably outrageous than the last and when you try to explain to her how she has to be a little patient or compromise a little,she starts brewing drama and whining about how she has been denied to move ahead in life because everyone has been an enemy of progress,she's such a bitter woman all the time and you know what they say,when mom is happy,everyone is happy but when mommy is not happy...so she comes home and dumps her drama on me...well because am the calm one who tolerates everyone.


Dad on the other hand is an ex proverbial boy born with a silver spoon who just wouldn't accept that the family fortune has since died down aons ago,he was quite the playboy in his hey days who wanted for nothing and when the family fortune died down,he just couldn't come to terms with the situation,living beyond his means even to the detriment of his own immediate family,trying to prove to his friends that he "still got it" ,even though he is just deceiving himself and everyone is just playing along with him,probably making jest of him behind his back
He is a white-garment church goer with a lot of spiritual fathers who claim to foresee events before they happen but unfortunately,they didn't see the family fortunes dwindling before things eventually collapsed,he quite fetish and believes all the garbage his spiritual fathers tell him hook-line-and-sinker so much it makes you conclude he is so gullible and can't think for himself or atleast be sensible enough to sieve the truths from the rubbish he's been served,he also comes home and dumps his drama on me because am tolerant and i don't complain

My younger brother Fikayo is...is...is,just an idiot,really silly,goofy and oh! So so annoying, I really detest ungrateful people and it breaks my heart that he is such an ungrateful being. This is a guy I did so much for,I give him a lot of hand downs,washed his clothes till he got to senior secondary school three,yes! You heard right,I washed his clothes till he got to ss3,wash and iron and he never for once volunteered to help me with anything,I give him money,help cover for him from our parents whenever he errs and what did I get? Wholesome disrespect,show offs of whatever cool things he got and yet again wholesome disrespect,add that to the drama from the papa and mama and you are gradually getting a ticked off adam.

Now let me introduce my elder brother,his name is lanre..very very rude,an overgrown baby,he is so thrifty with money and every one of his friends manage to dupe him at one time or the other and like mom (whom he takes so much after) he blames his predicament on everyone but himself and totally averse to being corrected or told the truth about his issues and ofcourse,he likes to get on my nerves...well...because I allow it.

 Now that's my immediate family,let me get started on some extended family members,I should say,both sides of the family are annoying to the nth degree.I would start with my maternal side...

Aunty bola,she's married,the richest of my mom's siblings and she doesn't forget to rub it in everyone whose faces are available for rubbing that she is the richest sibling and as such tries to make all the family decisions and ofcourse their parents (my maternal grand folks whom are also drama in their own right) allow this because...yeah! You guessed right,money. Where would I begin with aunt bola,is it how she maltreated me when I lived with her,made me a glorified houseboy who tends to her kids which includes backing them,doing the dishes,etc and starving me of food,taunting me over my insecurities,the list is endless,yet,I had nothing but love for her,she was my inspiration for going to study linguistics in the university,I allowed her treat me like trash and she got away with it,I never told my mom what happened,neither did my dad,am quite daft aren't I? Lol,I know,I wanted the family bonded together because I didn't want to seem like the evil
child who broke the bond between siblings.does that make sense?

Aunty iyabo is my mom's favourite sibling,they are quite inseparable and they tell each other everything,the unfortunate thing mom won't allow herself believe is aunt iyabo doesn't like me but all she does is pretend she does,I don't know if mom knows or just trying to be blind to the fact but she really doesn't like me,she finds fault in all I do,accuses me of being lazy and her kids also dislike me and we fight a lot but being the nice cousin that I am and not trying to start a family war,I take all their bullshits in their stride.the rest of my aunties are pretty much the same,bunch of hypocrites,so let's move to dad's side of the family.

Alhaja badru is a domineering,wicked soul whom the family has taken as the matriarch of the family upon the death of dad's folks and being the eldest sibling,just like mom,dad wouldn't accept her sister and head of the family is a wicked soul who hates her siblings,my younger sister deola lives with them and to say they maltreat her would be an understatement,they not only use her as a glorified househelp but also refuse to get her basic things,now she has complained many times and it isn't like we cannot take her away from there,especially since we all in lagos state but her school is closer to alhaja's home and as such,she cannot be journeying from our home to school everyday hence our decision to keep her there but I can only imagine what her experiences there is doing to her psyche. While visiting once,alhaja once locked my sister and I out of her house while it rained heavily and we stood out there,in the heavy rain,we couldn't enter the house and
we couldn't go back home,both crying at their door,crying sheepishly,it was a terrible feeling. Alhaja controls her siblings and gets them to obey and do everything she wants even if it is absurd,sometimes I wonder if dad and his other siblings are under a spell as all she ever did to us,dad never saw the ill treatment in that,this is more confirmed my feelings he is under some spell,also as usual,I take her drama in its stride and don't complain

Uncle ajala is dad's younger brother and my uncle,a drunkard,irrational and unreasonable..that's all I can say about him lest I burst in pieces with annoyance

Despite all I've stated above,every single member of the family assume am a troublesome guy,one who is a drama king,selfish and stingy,despite all I do and continually do to be of help to everyone so you can imagine when I began to let loose and give everyone a piece of my own drama and everyone screaming HEELP!!

Hello everyone,my name is Tchubs,am chubby,everyone loves to hate me,I live with my parents and three siblings,two guys and one sister and I can no longer remember the last time I felt loved and at home with them this is because they are just wholsome drama

KEEP UP

14 comments:

  1. so,who the hell is tchubs and why are we reading about his rants?families have drama,deal with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are being insensitive,this guy is obviously suffering so much maj had to mention him,so please,stop being an online troll and show some compassion,this site isn't nairaland abeg

      Delete
  2. so tunbosun has been going through all this stress/how come he's remained so cheerful? pele bosun

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is much for one soul.sorry tchubs.but maj,who is tchubs?this is the 2st time we hearing about tchubs

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is intense,these r men who have been pushed to the wall..hmmn,it is well

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah,tchubs tunbosun,you don suffer,God would comfort us all................i knew this day would come,when maj would talk about his bestie,lol,so now you've gotten it out of the way,so back to the regular kuwda stories

    ReplyDelete
  6. if all his family cause trouble for him,then my guess is he is at fault,not one single person loves him,thats gotta be intense and he smacks of guilt all over him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think you are wrong,whilst am not sure what tcubs has done and why he has to go through all these,it is possible that he might be innocent,some good people unfortunately get born into terrible families and this one seems like the case

      Delete
    2. i think i agree with the 2nd to the last commenter,we've only heard tchubs' view,we haven't heard his family's

      Delete
  7. this piece is quite boring jor..who the hell is tchubs

    ReplyDelete
  8. the sufferings peple go through.i jope he can pull through

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a plaid ending to a nice heading

    ReplyDelete
  10. i liked this episode........a break away frm the adagiri dramas for one second,lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete