Tuesday 14 October 2014

KUWDA MAILS





Hello amazeballs,I know I’ve been MIA for weeks now,am really really sorry, it’s due to circumstances beyond my control. It is heartwarming to note though that despite being away, you all still visit the blog EVERDAY, probably keeping tabs to see if I’ve posted a story,lol, am really humbled by those acts of yours, that you didn’t turn your back on kuwda during these trying times [abi no be trying times? Lol]
 Also,my inbox is always overflowing with mails you guys send in,queries,questions,prayers,I really wish I could just screen-grab all of these as am wont to do as proofs of the overflowing mails I get from you all amazeballs daily as obviously I can’t post all questions on here,I say, thank you, thank you, thank you. To break my silence abit and keep the blog busy, I’ve decided to post some questions and mails I’ve gotten from fans to also serve as acknowledgement of the mails and not seem like a conscious diss, you all know I love you all my vibrant, amazing amazeballs right? :}.
As expected, my head is burstling with lots of things to say concerning events and happenings in my family, ranging from the comical to mundane and to the outright scandalous… Ugghh! My family though [shakes heads], keeping fingers crossed. Anyway, straight to the mailbox now,shall we?

Q- Hey maj! I love what you’re doing and I really can relate to you guys as I have an all-male sibling too, just that we don’t have the ‘’daughter’’ of the family as you are,lol. Some sf your stories I read and laugh as it seems as a similar occurrence in families with all-male siblings, keep it up bro as we keep up with you, one love.- Kasim. A
A-  Thanks kasim, am glad you love it, if you don’t have a ‘’daughter’’ of the family,I guess you sure have the black sheep of the family,lol.
Q- Hello mr adagiri, am fascinated with your write up on kuwda, I appreciate it more because am a writer as well but of short stories, you inspire me, am not surprised people love keeping up with the adagiris, so much fun reading stories about your lives, who doesn’t like to have an inside scoop on what’s going on in other people’s home- Abraham. J
A- Am glad you find us entertaining [smiles]
Q- Please maj, when would you be back with kuwda, we miss our daily dose of kuwda and grammer learning, lol – Dolapo O
A- lol ,soon, very soon God willing
Q- I think what you’re doing is plagiarism , you couldn’t possibly be the one writing all those posts and it is true, Nigerians are the best copy cats in the world,I mean , keeping up with the adagiris?- Anonymous
A- YAWNS! Is that your best shot? Please next time, bring your A-game [ it comes with the job people,one needs to learn to ignore]
Q- Maj, when would we be having another edition of the spin-off shows, we miss it and how does one get featured on kuwda, am a single mom with 2 kids and I really enjoy reading your posts after my niece introduced me to it, I run a barbing salon in lagos and would love you and your brothers to come have your haircut so I get to read about you guys getting your haircut at my salon- Margeret B


A- Hmmn! I think I kind of like the idea,once kuwda is back on,God willing,we would be starting the spin off show shortly after,I would be in touch ma’am
Q- One of the things I like about your style of writing is yoiur use of suspense, infusiuon of comedy and relatability, you’re talented maj, I want to also start writing about my family, can you take me under your wings?- Johanna V
A- Overnight success, it is said, takes 20 years, I might be talented as you say and thank you, but you have to keep writing to hone yiour skills,someday,someone would notice, it took me forever to get any form of attention. Be well!
Q- hello maj! Kuwda is an impressive and fabulous concept, you seem to talk about everything, your sex lives,down to all the nitty-gritty details, fashion, insecurities,fears.etc. don’t  your family feel embarrassed and violated? – Reuben. E
A- Thanks reuben, well, let’s just say, they’ve gotten over it
So, questions were picked randomly, I would keep treating questions from fans until kuwda starts…KEEP UP!

13 comments:

  1. wow maj...please,is this a comeback?

    ReplyDelete
  2. please we have missed you forever...cooooomeeeee baaack pleeeeaaase

    ReplyDelete
  3. we don dey keep fingers crossed forever..maj,please we need kuwda oooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats wrong with this post?no pic and it looks realligned or something.ugg,maj isnt fully back jare

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok,i love this post but it looks like it needs some re-editing,or is this blog hacked? oh my GOD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok..guess maj is re booting,lol,keep coming,lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. we've missed u since forever,lord of mercy,where have u been

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow,oya maj,please get to business

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing..seems kuwda fans are just lying latent and on the slightest jazz up,they rise to loving kuwda and reading.amazeballs,you go guys

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's long overdue na.please maj,we amazeballs need u ooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. we miss you maj,i think whatever is keeping you from posting,you sort it out because obviously,you owe your fans your talent,please,for all our sakes
    cedric- atlanta fla.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think the post is not properly aligned on the page,please do something about it and hey,no pic,why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  13. so maj,what have we missed?

    ReplyDelete