Wednesday 31 December 2014

#Kuwdominion! What they say and tweet about Kuwda


And before we knew it,the year has come to an end,I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support you've shown me and by extension my brothers through the course of this year and even since the inception of #kuwda I am very grateful.

The year has been a bitter-sweet one,plain-sailing on one part and a little bumpy on the other but all the experiences have made me a stronger individual.

A lot of amazeballs sent in their support and love for the blog in form of sending in what we hash-tagged #kuwdalove photos where they take a picture of them holding a placard with different inscriptions from #keepingupwithdadagiris to "I love keeping up with d adagiris" etc,all  showing their love for the blog,unfortunately,I lost most of the photos saved on my system which got destroyed during the raid on our house as explained in WHEN TROUBLE BREWS but I'd uploaded some on my facebook timeline so I decided to put it on here as a way of showing my gratitude to you all who sent in,especially those who sadly I can't put up your pictures on here because of the loss of the pictures as explained above



On twitter where most promotional duties takes place,with you all amazeballs' help, we got #kuwda trending at different times and got massive retweets,now some people might not see the big deal in that but it means so much to me in light of the fact that most people...especially nigerians aren't so fond of reading,so getting those mentions and clicking to read and subsequently getting hooked makes me glad. I particularly want to thank all amazeballs overseas,from jamaica,to seychelles,the united states and all over,even if it is just one amazeball in one country...na something,lol,also celebrities who have confirmed to me that they do read this blog,some of you on my bbm list must have seen proofs of this,this includes some of the hilton family members, brandon and conrad, percy in nikita,yea,lol,charity shea I.e april in single ladies,lyndsay fonseca I.e alex udinov in nikita and some nigerian celebrities,we are gradually getting known,lol,to all these
people,I say thank you so much and lastly to all fans all over who sent in words telling me how much they love reading kuwda,to all of you,I can only say thank you and hope 2015 and beyond,we continue to grow bigger and better


Finally,I want to say the pageviews,this year alone (as you all know,we started in march or thereabout) according to stats is a few clicks shy of 500 000,WOW! That ain't shabby, lol,I know the blog isn't perfect,a lot of fans have been having problems with commenting,especially android users,am seriously looking for a computer geek to help see into this,so please exercise some patience and soon,you won't have to send your comments to me via BBM,lol.

 It would be unfair of me to end this without getting my brothers to chip in a word or two to some questions gotten from fans and just some gists you wouldn't mind knowing about,lol,so here we go

INTERVIEWER-Hello guys! It is nice to chat with you guys again

BROTHERS- (in unison) You welcome

INTERVIEWER- Let's get straight to business,starting with you Karl and then the rest of you, 2014 and kuwda,what's your take?

KARL- It's been pretty amazing,Maj has done a nice job...you know,I was reading through kuwda post pre-blog,lol, which are on Maj's facebook timeline,you know,for me to catch up,since am also an amazeball,lol and am really impressed,I knew a lot about my brothers I didn't know before and a lot of events in detail before I came here,2014 has seen a great improvement,both in Maj's skill and also in fan base,it's been quite amazing and I thank God.

HAMZ- It's a work in progress,the blog raked in almost close to 500 000 views in less than a year,the blog officially debuted in march or so and since then till now,I mean,Maj is one badass writer,lol,am impressed.

MAJ- Well,like Hamz said,it is a work in progress,a lot of work still has to be done and am grateful to all fans and my brothers who made it work

QT- You all need to know this but initially when kuwda started,I objected strongly to this and for so long,I couldn't understand why he was doing this but when I started receiving nice reviews from my own friends and our collective acquaintances,I eased up towards the blog and now,I read the blog often, 2014 has its ups and downs but God willing,2015 would see the blog going places,all in all,the year hasn't been shabby viewership wise


INTERVIEWER- Individually,which story or stories are your favourite episodes of kuwda?

 (Brothers laughs)

HAMZ- Wow! Em! Let's see...I love all the episodes,they are stories on our lives but if am to pick,I love adagiri adams,reading it just brought back memories,I love it,I also love pills and potions,I mean...guys would always be guys right?

QT- I love adagiri adams,the holiday was adrenaline-charged,I loved it,I also love God made me beautiful,I know the period Maj went through all this and I just felt so relieved that he's left the hurt behind (Maj squeezes QT's hands affectionately)


KARL- I'll have to agree with QT, God made me beautiful was really moving and I never knew Maj could be so devilish,lol,the stuffs one could do when pushed to the wall huh? and I also love Grim,it was my story and Maj told the story so beautifully

MAJ- I love all my stories but Made of butter actually made me laugh when I finished drafting the piece

INTERVIEWER- What to expect in 2015 Maj?

MAJ- The best,all with God's help,lol

This is wishing you all a fruitful and prosperous 2015 amazeballs! Happy new year!

13 comments:

  1. awwwww,this is sooo lovely,so glad this year ended so well,am so proud of you guys,especially you maj and yeah,please do work on the comments section,alot of people,including me have problems with commenting, always use my other nokia phone to comment,brave guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,maj and karl look alike while hamz and qt look alike,this is so awesome,i love the stories so far and this is wishing you a nice year ahead in 2015

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,almost 500,000 views you say/in less than a year,wow,am so proud of you maj and so sad you lost most of the kuwdalove pics,including mine,so sad right now,those pics were just too much,putting all on this blog would make the post boot till eternity to open up,lol,wishing you guys well next year and beyond
    -deola,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sky is just the beginning for you guys and i sort of don't agree with collaging you guys' pictures,have a proper promotional picture , your brothers should please corportae,this is such an awesome idea,kuwda that it and yay! kuwda steadily going on a world dominion..kuwdominion amazeballs
    -funke,benin

    ReplyDelete
  5. 500 000 views,truly,that ain't shabby at all,you should start taking advert placements on the blog and yeah,i agree,the comment section can be quite a nightmare,a fellow amazeball groans whenever she find it difficult to drop a comment,you guys are dope and hey maj! it's clear God took extra time to create you,you indeed are beautiful..what you lack in muscles,you made up for in fince,cute face,lol,happy new year
    -donald,PH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. maj you can't be serious?all those multitude of kuwdalove pics lost?ahhhh,this is bad na,alot of fans went through alot to take those pics,getting two phones,one to take picture and the other to scroll through kuwda blog and as seen in the guy in ankara above,who at a wedding,couldn't help but flick through the blog an yet again took the picture while at a public function and a male,ah,it shows kuwda na helele,nice concept,africa's kim,hehe,happy new year
    -carlos,lagos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahah yes yes Carlos that me wearing the ankara I love kuwda so much and happy new year to you too

      Delete
  7. am so proud of you maj,this is dope,500,000 views is amazing forr a blog under a year,thumbs up and of all the hundreds of kuwdalove pics you got,you couldn't upload one female pic on your facebook?just males,haba maj,female faces sells anything oo,lol,so sad you lost them all,we wey know kuwda,love kuwda,nice one
    -cynthia,bayelsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @cynthia,have you thought whether he decided to post all the pics in the order that they are on his picture folder>don't just assume,so sad you lost all those pictures maj,and you adagiri brothers look so handsome,though hamz,lol,truly the black sheep of the family,looks so hardened,lol but his body is to die for,karl and you,look alike and qt is cute too,how come you're the only chocolate one?i know mom is fair though
      -ibrahim,osun

      Delete
  8. please maj work on your comment section,i had to swutch to the system in my office to drop a comment,so proud of your achievements this year,it isn't easy writing nice pieces like this
    -genny,enugu

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can literally hear lots of amazeballs screaming ''fiiiixxxx thisss maaaaj'
    lol,nice mmaj,am proud of you,you all look cute,fix the comment biko
    -haliana,lagos

    ReplyDelete
  10. All what I can say his congratulation more blessing more view more opportunity God bless you maj #ILoveKuwdaLove

    ReplyDelete
  11. All what I can say his congratulation more blessing more view more opportunity God bless you maj #ILoveKuwdaLove

    ReplyDelete